Finland - Tasks
1) Map the present use of research evidence and other types of evidence in HEPA policy making and the level and quality of information used in policy making;
2) Define the role of stakeholders in policy making and decision-making from the point of view of using research evidence;
3) Make proposals and suggestions to improve interaction and needed actions for further use of research evidence in policy making;
4) Make proposals and suggestions for improving and renewing the current practices and roles of various stakeholders;
5) Search for possibilities to improve access to research and other information concerning physical activity and facilitate this through information and communication technology.