The Netherlands - Stakeholders
1. Universities working on policy in the field of physical activity*:
- VU University Amsterdam - the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam (LASA) and the Amsterdam Longitudinal Growth and Health study
- Maastricht University Medical Center, the Netherlands -Netherlands Cohort Study (NLCS)
- University of Groningen - Groningen Active Living Model (GALM)
- Wageningen University - the MORGEN study and Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults study (CARDIA)
- Tilburg University, Tranzo - Academic Collaborative center of Public Health Brabant
- Windesheim University of Applied Sciences
2. Public institutions that are responsible for policy, including policy development, implementation and evaluation related to physical activity*:
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, the ambition of the Ministry of VWS is to keep everyone healthy as long as possible and to restore the sick to health as quickly as possible. The ministry also seeks to support people with a physical or mental limitation and promote social participation.
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM),the RIVM conducts scientific research on behalf of government policy and the oversight exercised in the area of public health, the environment and nature. The institute is an independent branch of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (VWS). It also conducts research for the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment (I&M) and the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation (EL&I).
3. NGOs that have their vision, mission or goals connected to policy related to physical activity*:
- Diabetes Foundation
- Dutch Cancer Society
- Dutch Heart Foundation
- Foundation Sport and Municipality (Vereniging Sport en Gemeenten)
- Lung Foundation
- Mulier Institute, Centre for Research on Sports in Society
- Netherlands Institute for Sport and Physical Activity (NISB)
- GGD GHOR Nederland is the Association of GGD’s (Community Health Services)
* This list is part of the stakeholders' analysis activity conducted by WP6, and represents the view of the REPOPA Dutch partners and might not be exhaustive.
There are no events to be shown.