Finland - Tasks
1) Map the present use of research evidence and other types of evidence in HEPA policy making and the level and quality of information used in policy making;
2) Define the role of stakeholders in policy making and decision-making from the point of view of using research evidence;
3) Make proposals and suggestions to improve interaction and needed actions for further use of research evidence in policy making;
4) Make proposals and suggestions for improving and renewing the current practices and roles of various stakeholders;
5) Search for possibilities to improve access to research and other information concerning physical activity and facilitate this through information and communication technology.
There are no events to be shown.
Developing a policy game intervention to enhance collaboration in public healthpolicymaking in three European countries
December 20, 2017One of the key elements to enhance the uptake of evidence in public health policies is stimulating cross-sector collaboration. An intervention stimulating collaboration is a policy game.
REPOPA present on European Public Health Conference
November 20, 2017This year 10th European Public Health Conference was held in Stockholm, Sweden from 1 - 4 November 2017. The theme for the Conference was ‘Sustaining resilient and healthy communities’.
Use of research evidence in policymaking in three Danish municipalities
August 24, 2017Our Danish research team has recently published in Evidence & Policy: A Journal of Research, Debate and Practice.