Work Package 4
WP 4: Implementation and guidance development (finalized 2016)
1. Building on WPs 1-3 this WP draws together the results, developed methods, frameworks, indicators and best practices in the knowledge translation from research to policy making in physical activity promotion;
2. Further, it tests, validates and negotiates the results and products listed above among the stakeholders from the participating countries and among representatives from other EU countries;
3. These will be formulated into guidance resources and evidence briefs, which will also be tested for feasibility and usability among the stakeholders.
Description of the work:
The work started by collecting the products and reports from WPs 1 - 3.
1. Selected country teams were trained for the Delphi process; the Delphi instrument was translated and validated;
2. Using a 2-round internet-based Delphi process (concluded in June 2015) plus a third phase, a face to face event consisting in national conferences (to be developed), the products of WP1-3 were tested for acceptance, feasibility and improvements among the consortium, with the stakeholders from different sectors (including national and EU politicians) relevant for policy making for physical activity promotion;
3. The validated resources were formulated into recommendations for best practice in cross-sectoral evidence into policy making in the field of physical activity; into descriptions of competence required; web-resources and other tools to be disseminated via WP6 and via international network.
If you would like more information on WP4 activities please contact:WP4 Coordinator (CNR Italy):