Work Package 5
WP 5: Project evaluation
1. To monitor and evaluate the working process, content, scientific product, and added value of each work component and the synergies among work package components;
2. In addition, to apply the RE-AIM framework to analyze the impact of the project in terms of Reach, Effectiveness, Adoption, Implementation and Maintenance of the project objectives (in line with the REPOPA framework of evidence-informed policy making in physical activity, REPOPA indicators and policy making platforms) in the participating countries/contexts and in relation to developments in policy making more widely.
WP5 Description of the work:
Detailed evaluation plan was developed within the first three months of the project The evaluation plan contain of:
1. Initial work plan and evaluation protocol with agreed upon responsibilities;
2. Project documentation and activity analysis – comparison with expected outcome reports, dissemination and knowledge translation activities, and deadlines;
3. Scientific validity and feasibility of the products,
4. Evaluation of the implementation and dissemination measures, including web resources and project workshops (e.g. participants’ integration of learning from other projects into analysis and interpretation of findings), scientific production during the project period including learning synergies across projects and settings.
D5.1. REPOPA evaluation and impact report.
If you would like more information on WP5 activities please contact:WP5 Coordinator (uOttawa):